Office of Child Support
- General: 1-800-686-1556
- Fax: 1-614-752-9760
- Customer Inquiry: 1-800-686-1556
- Customer Inquiry Fax: 1-614-995-7159 or 1-614-728-5070
- Interactive Voice Response: Phone 1-800-860-2555
- TTY/TDD: 1-866-500-3784
- Interstate Central Registry Fax: 1-614-466-6613
Child Support Office
- Click Here – Downloads a PDF with list of offices.
When Does Child Support End In Ohio?
18 years of age, or as long as the child attends high school on a full time basis or a court order requires the duty of support to continue. Unless specified in the court order.
Ohio Child Support Calculator
- Click Here – You will be taken to the calculator provided by the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services.
The Top 6 Fastest Ways To Reduce Your Child Support
Disclaimer: Any and all information appearing on this site is for educational purposes only and should not be considered as legal advice. Please consult an attorney to verify any and all claims made on this site.