Nebraska (NE)

ABC Family Law Attorney

The top and bottom ad spaces could be yours today.
Sample Phone: 555-555-5555
Book This Space:

Nebraska Child Support Payment Center

  • NCSPC Customer Support: 1-877-631-9973
  • Email: Click Here – You will be taken to their email form.


About Child Support In Nebraska

Child support payments in Nebraska are centralized in the Nebraska Child Support Payment Center (NCSPC), as a result of the federal Welfare Reform Act of 1996. The Clerk of the District Court, which formerly received payments, no longer receives or distributes child support payments.

Child support payments are sent quickly, safely, and securely by direct deposit. You will be provided with a form to complete that will allow you to receive your payments directly into your bank account.

Here’s How It Works…

The non-custodial parent receives a billing statement that includes a coupon and an envelope with a return window.

– or –

The non-custodial parent’s employer will be responsible for sending child support payments to the NCSPC.

The non-custodial parent will fill in the amount on the coupon and send a check, with the coupon, to the NCSPC.

The NCSPC will credit the proper case and send the record of the payment to the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS). DHHS will determine how the money is applied to your case.

The Nebraska DHHS will provide disbursement information to the NCSPC.

The NCSPC will send your child support money by direct deposit.

If you move, you MUST contact the NCSPC.

When Does Child Support End In Nebraska?

Child support ends in Nebraska at 19 years of age.

Ways To Pay Child Support In Nebraska

  • Click Here – You will be taken to the child support payment page.
    • Credit / Debit Card Online
    • Credit / Debit by Phone
    • Automatic Bank Withdrawal
    • Paypal
    • PayNearMe
    • Western Union
    • MoneyGram
The Top 6 Fastest Ways To Reduce Your Child Support

Disclaimer: Any and all information appearing on this site is for educational purposes only and should not be considered as legal advice. Please consult an attorney to verify any and all claims made on this site.

Suggested For You

  • Alabama (AL)Alabama (AL) Central Disbursement Division Phone: 1-877-774-9513 Fax: 1-334-954-5181 E-mail: Website Child Support […]
  • Pennsylvania (PA)Pennsylvania (PA) Bureau of State Child Support Enforcement Phone: 1-877-727-7238 Pennsylvania Child Support Website PA Child Support Program: […]
  • Arizona (AZ)Arizona (AZ) Child Support Services Toll Free: 1-800-882-4151 Website Where To Send […]
  • Vermont (VT)Vermont (VT) Department For Children and Families Phone: 1-800-786-3214 Fax:  (802) 241-6534 Email: Website Child Support Offices […]
  • Florida (FL)Florida (FL) Florida Department of Revenue Phone: 1-850-488-KIDS (5437) TTY: 1-800-955-8771 Miami-Dade County: 1-305-530-2600 Florida Child Support Website State […]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *