Division of Child Support Services (DHSS)
- NCC: 1-302-577-7171
- KC: 1-302-739-8299
- SC: 1-302-856-5386
- Change of Address Form: 1-302-395-6732
- Community Relations Officer: 1-302-395-6735
- Customer Service Unit: 1-302-395-6733
- New Hire Specifications: 1-855-481-0047
- NCC Main: 1-302-395-6734
- KC Main: 1-302-672-9581
- SC Main: 1-302-515-3401
Child Support Office
- Click Here – You will be taken to a website to choose your office.
- Division of Child Support Services (DHSS): http://www.dhss.delaware.gov/dcse
About Child Support In Delaware
The mission of the Division of Child Support Services is to promote family independence by reducing dependency of single parent households through the collection of monetary child support payments and medical support from non-custodial parents. This mission is achieved through the effective use of paternity establishment programs, aggressive case processing and enforcement techniques, efficient collection and prompt distribution of support payments.
The Top 6 Fastest Ways To Reduce Your Child Support
Disclaimer: Any and all information appearing on this site is for educational purposes only and should not be considered as legal advice. Please consult an attorney to verify any and all claims made on this site.