Reduce My Child Support.com is a non custodial parent advocate. We provide resources that teach you how to legally reduce your child support, get your finances under control, and easily locate legal representation.
How To Use This Site
- Choose Your State: You can use the search bar or visit the “Choose Your State” page. Each state page contains the contact information and links to known ways to reduce your child support in that state.
- Choose Your Reduction: You can choose the type of child support reduction that you’re interested in. Each page contains the most up to date information on its use in each state. If your state isn’t listed, be sure to check for yourself and then let us know so we can update our information.
- Consult Your Attorney: You should always consult an attorney to find out if the reduction in question can be applied and how it will affect your payments.
The Great News
- This site is constantly updated so you’ll be armed with the most up to date information we have for legally reducing your child support. If you discover helpful information that does not yet appear on the site, please feel free to leave us a comment and we’ll update our information.
- Once you’re familiar with how to use the law to get credit for everything you do for your child, you’ll never have to worry about unexpected audits again.
- We have a current list of lawyers and law firms in your state that are more than willing to help you determine what your next step should be. Just be sure to mention that you found them on Reduce My Child Support.com.
Disclaimer: Any and all information appearing on this site is for educational purposes only and should not be considered as legal advice. Please consult an attorney to verify any and all claims made on this site.